Cancellations may only be made through Treasures of Tuscany an Epicurean Voyage, LLC. Reservations may be cancelled by telephone, but must be followed up by written notice via CERTIFIED MAIL, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED to Treasures of Tuscany an Epicurean Voyage, LLC. All cancellations will result in the assessment of a cancellation charge based upon the number of days prior to departure.
If in the event Treasures of Tuscany an Epicurean Voyage cancels for any reason, all fees, including deposits will be returned in full. The costs of any travel arrangements you may have made will not be reimbursed.
NOTE: If another person is substituted, there will be a name change charge
assessed. No refund will be made once the trip has begun.
There are no refunds for any unused portions of the trip Including:
- Meals: Any meal or part of a meal you decide not to eat is not refundable.
- Food and Wine events: Any events you do not participate in are not refundable.
- Excursions: Any excursions you do not participate in are not refundable.
- There are no refunds should you arrive to the trip late or leave early.
- The $1,180 deposit should be considered non-refundable. However, we may refund the deposit if you cancel more than 90 days before the class begins and we are able to find another person to fill the space. All refunds are subject to a $200.00 service charge per person to cover any fees incurred by Treasures of Tuscany an Epicurean Voyage, LLC.
- Due to our firm cancellation policy, we strongly recommend that you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance.
- Should two or more people traveling together cancel their reservations at the same time, full cancellation fees apply to each individual reservation.
- In the event that Treasures of Tuscany an Epicurean Voyage, LLC must cancel for any reason, fees, including deposits, will be returned in full. The costs of any travel arrangements you may have made will not be reimbursed.
- If a program is cancelled after it has begun due to situations beyond our control, you will receive a refund for the difference between the original fee and the value of the portion of the program already completed. We are not responsible for the costs including non refundable airline ticketing fees you may incur in the planning for a trip that is cancelled.
Insurance is not included in the program price. We strongly suggest you take out trip cancellation insurance as well as insurance for illness while traveling and/or baggage loss. Insurance is also recommended to provide coverage to passengers if refunds pursuant to the Final Payment and cancellation clauses are unavailable due to the terms of the contract.
Treasures of Tuscany an Epicurean Voyage, LLC is not responsible for any loss or expenses which you or any member of your party may incur as a result of failing to secure adequate insurance coverage.